Conor McGregor Free Man Posts Bail After Court Hearing

Adjust Comment Print

"We'll get back and we'll focus on Conor McGregor".

McGregor is being held in police custody and is expected to appear in court on Friday (local time).

"It's out of character for Conor McGregor or any of my fighters".

Reports suggested the confrontation had been sparked by an earlier run-in Lobov had with UFC lightweight title contender Khabib Nurmagomedov - who was on the targeted bus.

"No ... no", White said on the program when asked if he would help Conor on this one. "They jumped on a plane and they flew here".

Bollywood star Salman Khan gets 5 years for poaching deer
Salman had a total of four separate cases registered against him in connection with the poaching of blackbucks and chinkara. Speaking to a news channel, he said: "If it was not Salman Khan , bail would have been granted the next day".

McGregor was one of a group alleged to have vandalised a bus containing rival fighters, the Ultimate Fighting Championship said.

The Irish MMA star appeared in the Brooklyn court building charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief.

The clip also shows the reaction from the fighters on the bus with Michael Chiesa suffering a cut to the head.

McGregor has not fought in UFC since beating Eddie Alvarez in November 2016 and was stripped of his lightweight title before this incident. He was initially stopped from throwing anything, but managed to run to the other side and shatter one of the bus windows by throwing a moving dolly.

As a effect, there is graphic footage of Michael Chiesa cut from the smashed window. He's in bad shape. 'I'm sorry about Mike.

Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid Play to Draw in Derby; Cristiano Ronaldo Scores
And there was a feisty nature to the early stages, with early yellow cards on either side for Toni Kroos and Vitolo . Gareth Bale was given 90 minutes, perhaps not the most positive indicator for his chances of a start in midweek.

Both were cut by glass, although Borg was left with a cut eyeball after glass that turned into dust scraped his cornea.

White said the 29-year-old McGregor said he was sorry about the fighters who were injured, but, "this had to be done". He was apologetic about the people he wasn't trying to hurt, but he felt like the Khabib thing had to be done'. According to White, the UFC was targeting a September return for the now-former champion, but with McGregor's legal status up in the air, he is now completely uncertain.

The video was released Saturday ahead of UFC 223. McGregor responded on Twitter not long after with a profane tweet that said, in part, you will "strip me of nothing".

UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway stepped in on six days notice, but was deemed medically unfit to fight during Friday's weigh-ins. Walden said McGregor is "the most visible face on the planet" and has no criminal history. "He's not a kid. You know you don't like a Khabib and you don't like what happened or whatever, fight Khabib, you can come in here and do it legally".

Google honours American writer, poet and civil rights activist
In her lifetime, Angelou received more than 50 honorary degrees, wrote seven memoirs and 15 books of poetry. "All people's hands. For more than 30 years, in lieu of celebrating her birthday, Angelou sent flowers to Coretta Scott King on April 4.

Comments