It's on! Floyd Mayweather accepts Khabib Nurmagomedov's challenge

Adjust Comment Print

Nurmagomedov defeated Conor McGregor at UFC 229 to retain his lightweight title, although the victory was overshadowed by post-fight incidents in which the two were involved in clashes with members of the opposing camps.

Khabib met Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions, in Russia Sunday, and took the opportunity to call out the undefeated Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather appears to have shown interest in an offer from UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov. 27-0, two guys who never lose. In the jungle, only one king.

'Of course I am the king because he can not drop McGregor.

Pope accepts Donald Wuerl's resignation as Washington DC archbishop
Despite accepting the resignation, Francis also praised Wuerl's "nobility" and said he was "proud" of him. A Vatican statement said Friday that Francis had accepted Wuerl's resignation, but named no replacement.

Mayweather's fight against McGregor, meanwhile, was one of the most purchased pay-per-views in boxing history, suggesting that a fight against Nurmagomedov could do big business. Although Mayweather said repeatedly ahead of the fight that he would retire for good, he has consistently kept his name in the headlines, including a public flirtation earlier this year that he was considering a fight in the UFC.

In an Instagram post on Saturday, 50 Cent wrote: "The UFC is not the only game in town", later adding that Tukhugov would also be welcome to transfer.

In an Instagram post on October 14, Nurmagomedov wrote: "Hey, let's go, Floyd".

Any potential crossover fight between Nurmagomedov (27-0) and Mayweather (51-0) would be subject to the Russian's impending suspension as he awaits further punishment for his part in the astonishing melee that spilled into the crowd in Las Vegas. "That's right, let's go".

Reactions to Melania claiming she's the most bullied person in the world
Asked by ABC News if they still have a good marriage and if she loves her husband, the first lady replied, "Yes, we are fine". Melania Trump flatly denied Rudy Giuliani's claims about her support for President Donald Trump in the Stormy Daniels affair.

Then Monday, Mayweather responded by writing on Instagram, "CBS, Showtime and MGM Grand get the checkbook out!".

Nurmagomedov's $2 million fight purse was withheld after chaos broke out following his fourth-round submission of returning UFC star Conor McGregor.

Nurmagomedov did not say whether he wished to fight Mayweather in a boxing or UFC match. I think they should take ($250,000) from him.

'Changed Forever': Florida Panhandle devastated by Michael - 10/11/2018 6:08:47 PM
The damage at Bay Medical Sacred Heart included blown-out windows and a cracked exterior wall though no patients were hurt. He says the number of rescues remains fluid and there were no reports of deaths so far from the Coast Guard's missions.

Comments